On board Services: EuroDuplex and AVE S-100 trains
Both trains feature seats that are designed to provide travelers a comfortable experience.
- Seats are even wider and provide more legroom than second class
- 1 X 2 seat configuration
- More space for luggage
- Seats recline
- FREE WiFi
- Access to Renfe Sala Club lounge for up to 2 hours before train departure in all stations served except for Figueres. Travelers holding a Promo fare are not eligible to access the lounge, even if the ticket is in First class.
Second class (Standard class)
- Comfort and budget-friendly
- 2 x 2 seat configuration – no middle seats!
- FREE WiFi
The dishes on the menu are varied and change with each season and can be purchased from the buffet car or mobile bar.
- Stroll to the buffet car for a wide selection of hot and cold dishes and even a children’s’ menu
- Relax at your seat and purchase from the mobile bar* service, offering a variety of snacks and refreshments.
* Mobile bar service is not available on the upper level of the Paris and Toulouse Euroduplex
Fares for Everyone:
All fares are offered in First class and Second class. Tickets can be purchased up to four months in advance of travel date. Choose from paper tickets or Print at Home e-tickets.
- Flexi Adult: an unrestricted fare best for clients who require a flexible refund and exchange policy.
- Leisure Fare: A lower more restrictive fare ideal for those who do not anticipate their plans to change.
- Child: A discounted fare for children under 14 years of age who require a seat. Children under 4 who do not require a seat can travel for free.
- Passholder Fare: Available to those who have a Eurail pass covering BOTH France and Spain.
- Group Fare: Discounted fares are offered for groups of up to 60 passengers. You can also request a private coach for a group with dedicated stewards on board AND you can book catering services for Groups in advance.
Click here to get a free quote through our dedicated Groups Department.
- Each passenger is allowed to carry up to 3 pieces of luggage (suitcase, handbag, travel bag or backpack) with individual dimensions not exceeding 85x55x35cm (33x21x14in) and the total length of the 3 pieces of luggage not exceeding 290cm (114in)
- The total weight of luggage is limited to 25kg (55lbs)
- In France, it is required that each piece of luggage has a visible identity label attached
- At all Spanish railway stations, passengers have their luggage X-rayed before boarding