The value and efficiency of traveling with a Eurail Pass are clear. Follow these four easy steps to choose the perfect pass for your clients:
- Where in Europe would your client like to travel?
- Collect the countries your client would like to visit in Europe and decide whether they need to travel with a Global, Select or One Country Pass.
- For how many days would your client like to travel by train?
- Select the pass validity that best suits their needs, e.g. 5 travel days within 1 month, 1 month continuous.
- Who is traveling?
- Assess the discounts your client is entitled to: children free, youth discount, Saver pass for two or more people traveling together.
- When would your client like to travel?
- Passes can be purchased 11 months in advance.